Get ready to trade in your brow pencils and mascara for a get-up-and-go look from The Derm Spa. Our professional eyebrow tinting and eyelash tinting services help define and contour your look to add a pop of color that lasts up to four weeks. Let your natural beauty shine and experience the ease of a month of completely maintenance-free color, giving you fuller features that make it easy to go makeup-free more often!
Keep reading to learn more about our eyebrow tinting and eyelash tinting services and how they can help cut your morning makeup routine in half.
Tinting darkens and emboldens your eyelashes and eyebrows to give you a fresh and natural look. Tinting makes it easy to wake up with no makeup!
Our eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting services are perfect for individuals who:
- Have light-colored eyelashes or eyebrows
- Have thin or fine eyelashes or eyebrows
- Are looking for makeup-free looks for up to four weeks
- Are searching for maintenance-free color
- Are ready to cut their morning prep time in half
- Are ready to highlight their natural beauty
OUR EYEBROW TINTING & EYELASH TINTING SERVICES
At The Derm Spa, we believe beauty is not one-size-fits-all. For every eyebrow tinting and eyelash tinting service, our certified master estheticians bring together their expertise and our industry-leading products to achieve a refined, custom look perfect for you!
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting are very similar to getting your hair colored. Our dye process is 100% safe and our master estheticians go through an extensive training program to perfect their application technique. We also use a low-volume developer, so there’s very little risk of any tingling sensation that is sometimes associated with tinting services.
Additionally, eyelash tinting is commonly paired with a lash lift, which is known as a lift and tint.
- Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes or eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
- If redness or irritation occurs, apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice.
- The effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2-3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades. Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster.
- Avoid washing your hair, eyelids, eyelashes, eyebrows, or swimming for 24 hours, as these activities can cause the tint results to fade. Also avoid exfoliating facial cleansers. Those containing AHA’s or other chemical exfoliates may decrease the life of your tint. A gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover is recommended.
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.
- Try to use oil-free facial products around the eye area to prolong the tint color.
- You can receive the lash or brow tinting treatment every 3-4 weeks.
If you have any questions about your post-care, contact your salon/spa.